Using Jeux d'orgues with Sibelius 6

This forum will help people to use the Jeux d'orgues sounbanks with their configuration.
Elaine Moore
Using Jeux d'orgues with Sibelius 6

Postby Elaine Moore » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:57 am

Sbielius 6 notation software includes a soundset for Jeux under the "Play" tab at Play > Playback Devices > Active Devices > Soundsets.

However, I have been unsuccessful in getting it to work when playing back choir music with organ accompaniment. I would be very appreciative if somebody could suggest the steps to make it functional.

(My computer is a Power Mac G5 with a single 1.8 GHz processor and I am using OS X, version 10.4.11.)

Thank you.

ggoode_sa

Re: Using Jeux d'orgues with Sibelius 6

Postby ggoode_sa » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:39 am

Hi Elaine,
As far as I know, the Jeux soundset that comes with Sibelius 6 is not the Jeux d'orgues v1 or v2 (Stiehr-Mockers) soundfont. I don't have Sibelius 6, but would suggest that you contact the Sibelius Help Center or ask on the Sibelius forum (http://www.sibelius.com/cgi-bin/helpcen ... ?groupid=3) for help on using the soundset.

I believe that it is possible to create you own soundsets, so you may be able to use the Jeux d'orgue sounds created by Joseph with Sibelius.

Kind regards
GrahamG

Elaine Moore

Re: Using Jeux d'orgues with Sibelius 6

Postby Elaine Moore » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:11 am

Thank you for your response. I did contact Sibelius and receive a response. I wasn't at first successful in getting Jeux operational but somehow managed to get it all working with the only exception being that many of the stops appear not to be operational yet.

Return to “Help !”