Jeux d'orgues with Hauptwerk 3

This forum will help people to use the Jeux d'orgues sounbanks with their configuration.
john_g4cva
Jeux d'orgues with Hauptwerk 3

Postby john_g4cva » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:30 am

I have tried to load the Jeux Hauptwerk version into my Hauptwerk 3.22 trial version and it will not complete the loading. Looking at Jeux d'orgues files, there is no sign of the .xml file that Hauptwerk obviously needs.
Has anyone else had a go with this?
Thanks,
John.

Joz

Re: Jeux d'orgues with Hauptwerk 3

Postby Joz » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:05 pm

There is a "Hauptwerk v1 import" option in one of the menus.

You can use Jeux d'orgues with this option.

Joz
----
One first stop (Trompette 8) of a forthcoming Cavaille Coll sampleset :
www.jeuxdorgues.com/media/cavaille.zip

ggoode_sa

Postby ggoode_sa » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:54 pm

If you're using Hauptwerk then I'd suggest downloading the HW3 version (http://www.jeuxdorgues.com/files/Jeuxdo ... ptwerk.rar) and using the Hauptwerk 'Install Organ' from the Menu. This will have all the files that are needed, as well as the organ look and feel.

Let us know if you need anymore help!

GrahamG

merez

Postby merez » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Hello, sorry for answering an old post, but what is the difference between using the HW1 samples with Grandorgue and using the HW3 format with Hauptwerk? I tried both but didn't notice any difference in the sound. Thank you.

ggoode_sa

Postby ggoode_sa » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Hi Merez,

There are two Jeux d'orgues HW1 sets... the original one created by Jonathan Orwig in the early days, and the updated one created by members of this forum (with a lot of work by me, Joseph, and a few others). The updated version was also released as a HW3 sample set, so both the HW1 updated version and the HW3 set use the same sample base, and will sound mostly the same.

Hope that helps,

GrahamG

Return to “Help !”