Definition file.organ

This forum will help people to use the Jeux d'orgues sounbanks with their configuration.
CatOrg
Definition file.organ

Postby CatOrg » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Hello, I downloaded myorgan (Grandorgue too, but myorgan works better) and jeuxdorgue yesterday, well hmmm it didnt work. So I downloaded the 5 STops Orgue de Salon somewhere else, it works fine, and btw I found why jeuxdorgue doesnt work: I miss the *.organ file I dondt know where it comes from, maybe my 7zip, no idea. I downloaded it twice, still the same.
Chcklist: Windowns XP2 on Amilo 1650G ; *.rar Downloaded from Quickinstall 2) , extracted with 7zip, I have 171 535 880 bites, After decompression: 1236 files, 3 errors (with both downloads the same): 0 unexpected end of archive /1 C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\...\Jeuxdorgues2_GrandOrgue.rar / 2 Data error in 'Jeuxdorgues...\PosTierce\048-C.wav'. File is broken (it decompresses only one octave of the tierce)
Disposition: 10 Stops in GO / 7 Stops in Pos / 8 Stops in Ped / 26 directories with organ picts
When opening the *rar inside 7zip, it returns the "unexpected end of archive" and displays the same content
Well I can cope without the tierce and tune the .organ file with what I have here (its just a very readable markup-language), I just want a nice practice organ, but the subtilities of the .organ file, I cannot invent them.
Can somebody help me, sending the .organ file?
Best greetings, Francois

ggoode_sa

Re: Definition file.organ

Postby ggoode_sa » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi Francois,

It sounds like you have a download problem... are you using a download manager or not? I use Free Download Manager in order to make sure that I get the whole file and not just a part of it.

I'm sending you a personal message so that i can email you the .organ files...

GrahamG

CatOrg

Postby CatOrg » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Dear Graham, I installed the tierce you sent 2 me, but then some samples of the subbass were missing, etc.
So I installed free download manager, redownloaded the organ and all works fine now (just some need for a new computer, i guess). Sounds beautiful except the noises on my old Computer...

ggoode_sa

Postby ggoode_sa » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Hi Francois,

Thanks for letting me know... what do you mean by 'except the noises on my old Computer..'? Is this your computer fan making noise or is it crackling and pops when playing the organ?

Kind regards,
GrahamG

Return to “Help !”