New free sampleset for GrandOrgue!

This forum is dedicated to discussion concerning Jeux d'orgues, organ sounbanks and virtual organs in general.
L.Palo
New free sampleset for GrandOrgue!

Postby L.Palo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi!

Together with Graham and Panos I've created a new sampleset for the latest development version of GrandOrgue. It's a 3 manual + pedal instrument with 35 stops as well as lots of couplers. The original instrument resides in Piteå School of Music, Sweden.

Thanks to the recent developments of GO, we can now also correctly simulate the "no limits" combination system! As such, the audio files are still in the 16 bit 44.1 kHz quality (which means they will be playable with earlier GO versions) but the GUI shows (most of) the new capabilities of GO and requires the latest development version which you'll find on Sourceforge!

Here's a screenshot of the main organ panel (there's also two larger stopjamb panels as well as a "large text" stop control panel).

You'll find the file (PiteaMHS.rar) on my download page: . I hope you'll enjoy the set and do feel free to come with feedback, questions or suggestions.

Kind regards

Lars P

sesquialt

Re: New free sampleset for GrandOrgue!

Postby sesquialt » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Waow !! What a good job !!!
thank you for this new sound bank, and for the new GUI features !!!
:shock: 8-) :D :) :geek: :mrgreen: :P :shock: 8-) :D :) :geek: :mrgreen: :P

Return to “General discussion”