Release of St Augustine's Anglican Church for GrandOrgue

This forum is dedicated to discussion concerning Jeux d'orgues, organ sounbanks and virtual organs in general.
ggoode_sa
Release of St Augustine's Anglican Church for GrandOrgue

Postby ggoode_sa » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:02 am

Hi Guys,
I have converted Nick Appleton's St Augustine's Anglican Church sample set to GrandOrgue format. Information about the sample set and the download links can be found at http://www.sa-virtualorgans.co.za/Grand ... ustine.htm. Please give it a go and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
GrahamG

ps. It is a 660Mb download, and requires 851Mb of free Ram to run.

ggoode_sa

Re: Release of St Augustine's Anglican Church for GrandOrgue

Postby ggoode_sa » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:40 pm

There was an issue with the Swell Octave and Swell Sub-Octave couplers and their references to the Divisional and General pistons. This is resolved in the latest .organ file. For those who already downloaded this organ you can update it by downloading http://www.sa-virtualorgans.co.za/downl ... nerals.rar.
GrahamG

L.Palo

Postby L.Palo » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Very nice, thank you!

Please note that the .wav files is lower-case and the .organ files is upper-case. If one tries to load the sampleset under Linux it will give you an error. Personally I renamed the .wav files to upper-case as it's easier...

On my system I have a few clicks in the releases here and there, but otherwise it sounds very nice indeed!

/Lars P

ggoode_sa

Postby ggoode_sa » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi Lars,
Thanks for that info, I have not yet tried it in Linux. The next version will correct this :-)

GrahamG

Return to “General discussion”