MyOrgan

This forum is dedicated to discussion concerning Jeux d'orgues, organ sounbanks and virtual organs in general.
bartonbrass
MyOrgan

Postby bartonbrass » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:49 am

Since MyOrgan is an open source program, I wish someone would add some features to the program. I love Hauptwerk, but at the moment I don't have the money for the program. I would love to see MyOrgan have a Multi channel output, I'm supprised no one has tried to work on the program. Any programers care to try and add Multi Channel output to MyOrgan hehe?
Jake C.
Organ Tuner

admin
Site Admin

Re: MyOrgan

Postby admin » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:48 pm

bartonbrass

Postby bartonbrass » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:49 pm

What is Kirk's Email? or do I just click on contact us on the http://www.kloria.com/ website.

I tried to create a Sourceforge account, It finally went through but said my password was invalid. Anyone know if they send you a link to activate the account or is it messed up lol.
Jake C.
Organ Tuner

bartonbrass

Postby bartonbrass » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:08 am

I would also like to try my hand at making a better skin for the program. So would I have to Decompile the program or what to get access to the Image files, anyone know?
Jake C.
Organ Tuner

M. XY

Postby M. XY » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:35 am

Hi Jake,

The sources are in the SVN repository: , but it seems to my non-programmer eyes that the images are "hardcoded".

M. XY

bartonbrass

Postby bartonbrass » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:37 am

Hi, I Emailed Kirk and asked him how hard it would be to make a new skin, Havn't heard from him yet. Hard Coded whats that lol, you can tell how much I know bout this stuff lol.
Jake C.
Organ Tuner

M. XY

Postby M. XY » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi Jake!

(Incidentally, please excuse my english!)

Well, as an outsider, I was hoping to find, in the sources, some BMPs or JPGs (buttons, textures, etc.) that could be easily modified or replaced. But in fact, those images seem to be already converted to (hexadecimal?) blocks of code, like in , and I really dont know how to handle it.

Any idea?

M.

ggoode_sa

Postby ggoode_sa » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:47 am

Hi Guys,
I just posted a new thread in regard to updating GrandOrgue. It will answer some of the proposals started here...
GrahamG

Return to “General discussion”