Convertion to Audio Units

This section is dedicated to topics related to the building of virtual organs, MIDI keyboards, consoles, etc.
Cette section est dédiée à la construction d'orgue virtuel, claviers MIDI et consoles d'orgue.
ferrie
Convertion to Audio Units

Postby ferrie » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:14 pm

hi All,

excuses for not writing in French - - i like to see if you are interested in finding a solution to Convert d'Orgues to Audio Units
why should we do that?
let me start by myself - i make music on an 27" iMac in Logic Studio or Logic 9
Logic does not support VST but i found a workaround by using a sampler

i think it could have a very positive effect on distribution if Jeux d'Orgues would be available also for Mac users
as you probably know, there is a large community of music-makers and -composers who work on a Mac

what are Audio Units?
i have found some global info on the Mac Developer website at
but i remember that there are also converters available to do the job

my question is if someone with programming insights/knowledge likes to join to find out what is possible and what is not?
multi-media -disciplinair artist autodidact: composer, arranger, sound designer, culture, art, music, image, photographer, video en Co-Host op DailyM.net - initiator of the vimeo group Dutch Artists

masi

Re: Convertion to Audio Units

Postby masi » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:21 am

This is something I've been considering for some time, too. The basic functionality wouldn't be too difficult, but still a few weeks of work, I think, and I am too busy with other things. Maybe later this year...

Markus

Return to “Virtual organ building / Construction d'orgue virtuel”